Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lazy Weekend

It has been a fairly lazy weekend with a lovely (expensive) trip to an Art Festival in Greenville, SC, and a nice day here at home. I am hoping to make it down to the art store a little while later and make a nice painting for my sitting room. I have been looking for the right thing and fact of the matter is -- I am just going to have to make it myself. The right thing is in my head-- not in anyone else's

That said I did buy some nice art yesterday at the festival including a crafted - photo piece by Rochester artist Scott Matyjasek. Ironic that I go to an art festival in South Carolina and by something from a guy that lives in Rochester, NY. But I guess that just goes to prove that Rochester really is home to some phenomenal artists.

At home we did some yard work and I sat outside for a bit and read--and now I am going to get into the Sunday afternoon catch up I always seem to do before I invoice my clients!

My best to all--get out and enjoy some lazy time yourself.

Meghan Wier
PS -- I have started another blog (I know you are all shocked...) for my BNI group in Ballantyne, please check that out as we get some more posts in there.

Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

No comments: