Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday Already?


As I get ready to write this, I am finding that I actually have a lot I really need to do this morning--which throws out my plans for sitting around in my PJ's for the next couple hours and catching up on my blogging... which is what I was going to do... oh well, maybe another day.

The new cover for Confessions of an introvert is out... and pretty snappy. I am looking forward to having it out (again) so that I can share it with people--introverts, extroverts, etc.

I do get to drag out the book tomorrow -- I am substitute educational coordinator for the Ballantyne Business Network BNI meeting tomorrow and I will have to come up w/ something that I can "educate" the attendees with, although luckily I have a little bit of business material from which to pull.

I am suffering from a painful back injury, one which I have had for a long time, and one I made worse with a recent trip to the US National White Water Training Center. It was a fun and strenuous rafting trip, and I am paying for it now. This, I am afraid is sure sign that I am in fact getting older--older and out of shape, which is good enough reason to get back to the gym...as soon as my back is better again! (Add that to the list)

Have a lovely day all - I hope you enjoy a few rays of sun, and a to-do list slightly shorter than the one I am about to write.

-Meg



Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

No comments: