Thursday, April 17, 2008

BNI about Blogging

Alrighty then... I had my BNI presentation and while I don't think I made a complete fool of myself - I also do not think that I actually got around to making my point!

Blogging for business is good. Blogging for business is beneficial to your company. Blogging can increase customer satisfaction, can drive traffic to your corporate site, can act as a sales tool, can market your business through testimonials, can assist in improving the perception of you and of your business... it can, it can, it can!

Luckily - I handed out a bunch of paperwork, and if anyone bothers to read it... it may help round out my message a bit.

Ug. 10 minutes is not enough to explain the benefits of business blogging.

But at least the Coffee and Bagels were good (thanks to James and Sammy at Sammy's Diner in Indian Land)!
-Meg


Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

No comments: