Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bloging and selling and bossing people around and stuff!

Looks like I have found myself a sales assistant finally! "The Dude", who has been with us for several months as intern/chief grunt/problem solver extraordinaire will be assisting me in selling our web site, SEO services, IT Services, and hosting. Very Cool - now I just have to get him up to speed!

...another neo web guru. Just what the world needs...

Also seeking some intervention from concierge and personal assistant company "Creators of Time". Who do just that.... create time. - I will take another weekend day please. They are a new Web hosting client... welcome to the family.

Got a little mention on the contact form is picking up speed. I love that. They are getting serious prospects from the site right on time. This is a great example of how a Web site can generate new business.

(I TOLD YOU SO!)

Had a great chat with my new friends from BCC software today. We will be doing some more SEO work for them. More on them later.

...Just heard on "Average Joe" that "Geek is Chique" - wow. who knew.

Created a new blog today for Blogging for Networking. I am going to be updating this regularly, and look forward to your comments as we explore how blogging can help us network--especially those of use who are socially challenged!

Which leads me to the Book: "Confessions of an Introvert-The Shy Girl's Guide to Reaching the Top". I will begin to start to take pre-orders at the end of the summer, so stay posted. (if you want to pre-order before that, email meghanwier@meghanwier.com. Also, under the advice of co-blogger Tom from Windsor I am going to start adding excerpts from the book to this, and some of the other Blogs.

until next time.


Meghan Wier
Chique Geek

11 comments:

cash at home said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a direct marketing email list site. It pretty much covers direct marketing email list related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

cash at home said...

Hi, I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have been browsing and reading all

day -- Very addictive. I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my

href="http://www.domaincity.ws/BlogSubmitterPro.htm">dipsie mit seo
related site. It isnt

anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about based business home internet resource related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Internet Marketer Azhar said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly.

If you want your blog to get higher in search engines, why not try Link Metro, you can over 100 new links to your blog every single day, for FREE!

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " seo program " on Google.

I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a chicago online advertising site/blog. It pretty much covers chicago online advertising related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about adwords google profits You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about make money at home stuffing envelope related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Texas Seo Expert said...

Very informative blog. I really liked your posts. Please give my website a look if you are interested in engine india optimization search. I hope you find it very useful.