Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Meg's SEO rocks

Meg's SEO really works



...sorry couldn't help myself. I threw that in as an H1 tag just to see if it would get a boost in ranking. Hey, if you can't do a little SEO experimentation in a blog, what good is it...

Heard from a person in South Africa interested in my book. That was cool. I guess that is why the Internet rocks. - Well, and why I am an Search Engine Optimization genius--I can't wait to see if I can sell this thing!

(I mean "I can't wait TO SELL this thing" - think positive) Of course, by then the Google Gods will develop some sort of new algorithm just to screw with me...

Met with another dude today that said I had to stop thinking of myself as a "girl-geek" - interesting thought. I am obviously so much more that that, but the title is actually pretty cool for me. For so long I didn't really fit in to any particular category...it's nice to fit in! - But I suppose I am more SEO expert, Internet marketing consultant, business process manager, technologist, writer, supreme ruler of the universe... ok that last one is a hard sell. Labels are so cool. Actually I secretly like being a surprise when people meet me - I don't really look like a geek (and my SAT scores certainly wouldn't give my geek-ness away). I also never looked like I was a carpenter, (awesome carpenter by the way). So I suppose this is an ongoing problem for me... I'll work on it. :)

10 comments:

blaze said...

You have a very good site on dental internet marketing web site This is something I also have a large interest in and have set up a blog about dental internet marketing web site please visit and let me know what you think.

Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! If you get a chance you may want to visit this seo information
site, it's

pretty awesome, too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was searching blogs and came onto your fantastic blog.

I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with optimization of a framed site
marketing
.

Keep it up. I'll check back later, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! If you get a chance you may want to visit this help with Search Engine Optimization
site, it's

pretty awesome, too!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

you really have a very nice blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a site dealing with training
. You are heartly invited to take some really good tips from it.



Come and check it out if you get time :-)

TheSEO-Rank.com

Marketing man said...

Hello, I was just blog surfing and found you! You have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to

bookmark you!

I have a rank seo traffic site. It pretty

much covers rank seo traffic related stuff.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think :-)

Marketing man said...

Hello, I was just blog surfing and found you! You have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to

bookmark you!

I have a seo uk site. It pretty

much covers seo uk related stuff.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think :-)

hassan said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly.

If you want your blog to get higher in search engines, why not try Link Metro, you can over 100 new links to your blog every single day, for FREE!

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " affordable seo services " on Google.

I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.