Thursday, August 25, 2005

I want a do-over! - the day that wasn't quite perfect

1) woke up late
2) bad hair
3) no time for breakfast
4) couldn't find baby's shoes
5) put baby in car sans shoes w/ half a banana and piece of wheat bread
6) crash into mom's car parked in driveway
7) drop baby off at sitter's, remembering upon arrival that it is my "snack day"
8) unable to print reports for client, try 6 different ways, finally get them
9) informed that there is a big stain on my pants
10) have to cancel another meeting with great client last minute (hate that!!)

...after that it got a bit better, but it was a doozy of a morning. I am working on finsihing up the book. I think by the 1st I will have it separated into chapters and printed for my close, non-judgemental friends to read and give me amazing positive feedback - with the goal to get it to the published my the end of September... I'll keep you posted.

-meg

No comments: