Friday, November 17, 2006

ZZZZZZZZZ....

Let me confess... I have been sleeping lately. And not just a little bit here and there. I have been sleeping about 7 to 8 hours almost every night! I guess not working has cleared my head a bit, and removed the emergency need to work late into the night and morning. That said, I am battling the feeling of not getting enough done. But I have developed a new strategy and lifestyle associated with time--and forgiving myself for not doing everything all the time.

I have been sporatically updating my 90 Days Blog - while also writing my book offline. The books as it stands right now is a time management book--and I am looking for ways to make it different.

I am also exploring options career-wise, including business and introvert coaching.

I am getting ready to go to the children's museum with my son--until next time:

Meg

No comments: