Friday, November 10, 2006

Keeping up with not doing as much

I am finding it hard to get all the stuff done. That might seem crazy since I now don't work (per se), but it seems that I am a busy person regardless. I have found some time to read and write - although not to the extent that I would like. When the say that being a stay at home mom is a full time job - they are not kidding. Just being home with Nathan today, it has been tough to do much else.

I suppose that is fine. He needs my attention more than anything else - and the writing and the laundry and the email stuff will wait. (And the exercise and the packing and the house hunting and the leaves in the backyard and those calls, and the party invites and and and and and... it is no wonder I needed a break.



back to work/life.

Meg

No comments: