Friday, November 24, 2006

update

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and I am happy to report that the turkey was cooked adequately, and we had a lovely meal. Overall, (besides the fact that I spent the majority of the day cooking), it was a nice relaxing day.

Today was decent too... I have been fighting a migraine for a couple days now and it finally broke this afternoon, much to my relief. This morning I was interviewed by a woman from Canada doing a newspaper story on shyness--Christina Friedrichsen (who also wrote a book: www.intimate-weddings.com). I really enjoyed talking to Christina, and can't wait to read the story.

Of course talking to Christima about book promotion and search engine optimization, reminded me (once again!) that I really need to schedule a few of those book signings and get the blogs updated. I do hope to see what the designer has for me in terms of a face-lift to the meghanwier.com site after this long weekend. That should be a lot of fun. The site is in need to re-working, and I look forward to adding my new information about web-writing and seo and coaching to the site.

I have also been working on the Ask Dr. Ellie blog. That one is getting some legs to it and hopefully by the end of the weekend I can get a few more entries in there for Ellie.

And of course there is my 2nd book, which is still is a really, really rough. I haven't conceptualized it enough, nor been able to take enough time to make it happen. Ironic---since the book is about making time...but then I would tell you in the book that it obviously isn't a priority to write the book, that is if I ever get the book written.

My son's Nemo birthday party is on Saturday, so I have a week to pull that together. And on that note, I am going to go turn some Easter eggs into "Nemos."

Meg

No comments: