Sunday, March 23, 2008

Book Cover, Easter, Weeds and other New Stuff

Easter: A time of renewal, whether you are religious or not. Spring is here, officially and otherwise and I am jumping into the Spring zone! My flowers are up and so are my weeds...

Speaking of jumping into Spring: I did some work for the Jump Parties site this past week - a super place to bounce, jump, climb, slide, play and PARTY in the Long Island, NY area. I am hoping that they are able to expand down this way to Charlotte. But, I definetly recommend checking that new Jump space out--I hear the Game Room Fun Zone is a remarkable place and the staff at Jump Parties is amazing. If you have a kid under the age of 10 -this is the place to plan the birthday party!

I have had a lovely weekend, although I can't say too much about what I have gotten done besides had a couple of Easter egg hunts and enjoyed the sunshine. Carolina weather this time of year is nice -- mild, and chilly in the mornings, but by 2 or three in the afternoon you can see a sunny 70--and for March, I have no complaints about that. Needless to say, I have been sitting and reading outside in the afternoons as much as time and offspring will allow. I need my vitamin D.
This is looking like it will be a busy week, although they seem to be getting busier and busier each week for some reason. Something about this time of year makes people more excited about getting projects done, myself included. I have been looking at my website and really thinking that I need to fix it up and clean it up ASAP -- my book (Confessions of an Introvert) is being published in October and as much as the spring jump to get this done is on, the Summer slumber will soon be here and I will be spending more of my days soaking up the Vitamin D and pulling weeds and less time tinkering with my site.
Speaking of my book: The new book cover has been uploaded to the Amazon site. I am REALLY looking forward to having the book in my hands and out to the public! YEAH!
Happy Easter everyone - and Happy Spring


Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

No comments: