Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunny Spring

It has been quite nice and sunny here in Charlotte today. It was very nice.


I have been quite fortunate to have picked up several clients in the last few weeks and I am scrambling to get all of the work done well and on time, while nursing my bazillionth cold of the last few months.


My 1 year anniversary in Charlotte has come and gone, and I am very happy here. I have been trying to get some of my friends to come and buy homes in the Charlotte area but no takers yet. If they could see the pretty Spring we are having, they would be lining up.

Admittedly that is a lame excuse for an update, but I felt like I should write something for the 1 person who reads this once in a while (like you: James!)

- Hope all is well with you, and come for a visit. I am opening up Chez Wier for visitors!

No comments: