Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all.

This is a long overdue "hello" to all. This year has been a great one, filled with lots of visits from friends, traveling and family. I am fortunate to be able to say that 2008 was great for me professionally as well, as I continued to grow my corporate blogging business.

The picture featuring my new pedicure is from this past week in Aruba. An absolutely wonderful vacation in a beautiful place. It was a great way to end the year.

I am looking forward to February when my book finally comes out. You can still get in on a good deal and pre-order Confessions of an Introvert from Amazon. As far as I know the release date is firm. I will keep you posted if I hear differently.
ORDER IT NOW... (subliminal message)




Other exciting news is the announcement of new client Metro GreenScape. An innovative landscape company in Charlotte that creates "outdoor living" spaces. If you want to check them out, go to their website today.
They made up a landscape design for my own property - which I think is a top-notch idea. They came out and looked at my yard and worked out a custom design with my requirements in mind (low maintenance, perennials, drought resistance), and put together a great look. Over the next couple months they will be installing the plants, shrubs, trees, flowers, etc. etc. I am so excited. But best of all, with the design, I know exactly what the yard will look like and have a guide book of where everything is and how to care for it. It is this kind of "above and beyond" that makes Metro GreenScape the premier landscape company in Charlotte. I will keep my own project updates posted here--but feel free to ask about it. I can't tell you how giddy I am about this design landscape project. And I invite you to come see my new outdoor living space.



Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

No comments: