Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Update


Hello Folks!


This is a long overdue "hello" to all who follow my blog, or who, as may be your case, stumble across it (it that proper English? Anyone...?)


Misc. news to report includes:

--> Many new wonderful clients who I will feature here in the months to come.

--> A new addition to our family will be arriving sometime in April... in case you hadn't caught that one yet. I am currently enjoying the "all-you-can-eat" version of a Merry Christmas.

--> Confessions of an Introvert is slated to be released in February. If you have already read a copy - you can review it on Amazon or on the Source books site. Remember that reviews can only help my overall success--and the time you take on them may very well buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks--not that I am paying for reviews of anything like that... that wouldn't be cool... just that I appreciate your honest feedback, and I really like Starbucks.

--> I will be traveling over the Christmas holiday, so if you are looking for me--try facebook or email. No promises on a fast reply, but I will be checking in every so often.

That is all for my brief update, but I did want to say Happy Holidays. Thank you to all who have supported me in the past year. Thank you to my clients, family, friends, readers, web/blog/facebook visitors. Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 2009 is going to be an amazing year, and I am so glad I get to share it with you!


Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

1 comment:

Mary Hershey said...

Hi, Meghan,

I just ran across your upcoming book on Amazon-- congrats! I'll pre-order. My writing sidekick and I have a blog called Shrinking Violets: Marketing for Introverts. We get a lot of hits. Would you like to do an interview with us to promote your new book. You can take a look at us at
http://shrinkingvioletpromotions.blogspot.com.

Best,
Mary Hershey
Behemoth Introvert
www.maryhershey.com