Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Power Groups and Managing Large Networking Groups

We have an enormous networking group that meets every Friday. It is an incredible group called Brighton's Best BNI. And I wouldn't want to spend my Friday mornings any other way. I go to that meeting and I make money.

The thing about that group is that there are so many people it is hard for new members to get to know everyone - and it is hard for everyone to stay in tune with the specialties and the needs and wants of each member.

We have decided to make our large group work for us by breaking the group into smaller teams that will meet on a semi-regular basis... allowing members to meet 4-8 members at a time to chat, share ideas and learn about eachother.

I posted more on this subject at:
http://businessnetworkinggroups.blogspot.com/2005/11/power-groups-large-group-networking.html

Check it out!

- Meg

No comments: