Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Art of Self-Promotion

I have been thinking of self-promotion a lot lately. Since my book will be out in about 6-8 weeks (and yes - I know that is after Christmas - arg) I have been trying to figure out how to proceed with promoting the book and in turn me (is is that the other way around).

The one thing I did figure out is "The Art of Self-Promotion" - is actually a cute title. Granted there are some similar Titles: Self Promotion for the Creative Person: Get the Word Out About Who You Are and What You Do by Lee Silber, and Art of Promotion: Creating Distinction Through Innovative Production Techniques by Lisa L. Cyr, but nothing quite the same. I guess as I try to market this book, it may lead into book number 2. Of course... it may not. If the first book doesnt sell, I cant see myself going through this frustration again!

But as far as Confessions goes... it is back at the publisher. Out of my hands again.

No comments: