Monday, December 05, 2005

New Website Up and Running

My Website is officially launched. I have to massage the content still - but it is up. Check it out. and let me know what you think. I will be making ad

Under interesting facts about me. I haven't used an alarm clock in over 4 years. Now this might not seem too weird, as I am a bit of an insomniac, so why would someone who doesnt sleep need an alarm clock any way? Well, truth be told I do sleep - just a little.

I bring this up because this morning the alarm went off and seriously freaked me out. I have been sleeping ok recently and I was not prepared for that awful noise. Jumped from the bed and the alarm clock fell and hit my head. Another reason not to use an alarm clock.

And why did I feel the need to share that...well I sustained a head injury this morning, I can't be help accountable for the things I choose to blog about...

1 comment:

K said...

Meg I'm sorry about the alarm clock.... I hate those things too. By the way, the website looks fantastic!

-Kate :)