Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tuesday - I think

There is much going on here. Ia m just back from Florida - a little vacation, although I spend the majority of it going through the manuscript of Confessions of an Introvert - yet again, before it was sent (today) to the proofreader. The book is better than ever - I just hope that that is enough. I am investigating selling the book at other outlets - such as WalMart and Hudson News (who have stores in airports) - so if anyone out there knows of successful authors who have broken into either of those markets, please let me know.

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but my Website is in the middle of an overhaul... it will be done by the time the book is printed. But it is looking good.

Lots of great news on the BizNetix front - new clients, SEO successes and the like, but I am too tired to write well about that right now. I need to get my butt in gear and re-aquaint myself with my blogs... maybe starting tomorrow.

-meg

No comments: