Thursday, September 15, 2005

Search Engine Optimization, Rochester

I have been getting more traffic on my site for those seeking information on SEO and search engine optimization services in Rochester. And while SEO is a big part of my life, and I will continue to ramble of about it - I thought a place for just SEO stuff was prudent. I have made a new blog for SEO. Much of that info is rehashed stuff from Ramblings.... but all contained in one easy resource. So check that out if you are so inclined.

Besides I just deleted two blogs because I didn't have time to maintain them. So in true "over-achiever" form I filled the tiny gap of time I had freed up with that new time sink.

I am so predictable.

-Meg

3 comments:

#1 in Google said...

Top Search Engine Position was actually the information I was looking for when I found your blog. this post is certainly a great topic insomniac... Are you interested in trading links between our sites?

Anonymous said...

I think a blog about seo rochester is great - I am always looking for great seo tips, and advice on positioning. Can you talk about pay per click campaigns (PPC) THANKS

Legal MP3 Music Downloads said...

Legal MP3 Music and Movie Downloads
Very nice I was looking for good SEO tips and this blog is definitely very interesting. I enjoyed reading this and I will come back to read more!
Legal MP3 Music and Movie Downloads