Monday, October 27, 2008

News

A couple quick notes -- in an effort to make Confessions of an Introvert an absolutely FABULOUS book, the publisher has made the decision to move the release date back to Feb 2009. (Polishing and perfection take time people...)

I am admittedly disappointed that the release date won't be until next year... but I also understand. And hopefully the extra time will make the book a huge success.

Also on the subject of books: Wendy Gelberg has just published her book: The Successful Introvert, and despite not being able to get my book out before the x-mas holiday... Wendy was generous enough to consider me successful enough to quote throughout. Congrats to Wendy and I hope that you all get the chance to buy Wendy's book. It will make a great stocking stuffer!

-Meg

Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

1 comment:

Fred Sexton said...

Sorry to hear that. I know that it will make a killing (the 2nd time around).