Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ballantyne BNI

I have been bad about blogging this week. I had a personal tragedy of sorts and while I thought I was ok, it seems that I have falling into a bit of a depression...

funk...blue streak...despair...gloominess...melancholy

Good news is I am coming out of it, and while I haven't been one for blogging, I have been writing. Somehow melancholy and angst are good for creativity. I also made it to the library this week so I have lots to read as well--which for some reason also sparks creativity. I picked up a book about personal finance, as well as one on the real estate business. Granted, neither are really my book subject matter, they are on topics I have some interest.

Gotta love the library.

-also updated my profile page on the BNI Connection Website. Check that out.


Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Meghan. I am an introvert and so is my boyfriend. We would like to meet other people, but we get overwhelmed by extroverts. We live in Charlotte, too!, and I wondered if you knew any good places to meet like minded souls? Thanks!

Rebecca