Monday, July 10, 2006

reviews and such

I checked my Amazon ranking today - ok like a million times. I do this every day (like a million times).

...anyway I noticed a new review on there today. It was from the first person I do not truly know at all and it makes me smile tonight.

The other reviews are from friends, who while not obligated to say something nice, did so and therefore are only valuable to the person seeking to buy my book, and to me insomuch as it proves that they are nice enough to do me a favor. Did they like the book really? I don'y know.

But - this new review, unsolicited from someone in NYC... it is so nice. They did only give me 4 out of 5 stars.... but I can't complain too much. They took the time to post a review, and it is very appreciated.

And so you E. Halstead...thank you for making my day. Thank you for reminding me thatthere are many people have read the book now (or at least have purchased it), and thank you for giving me a nice review...

- Meg
www.myspace.com/megbiz8

1 comment:

Josiah said...

Meghan! I would like to interview you for my networking blog. I sent an email to your @meghanwier.com address with the details. Let me know what you think!