Sunday, May 07, 2006

Posting 101

According to Blogger this is my 101st posting in this Blog. That means I rambled on A LOT about things that are mostly useless and for that I am sorry.

To the 2.3 people per day that stumble across this blog a day: you should know that I have continued running... poorly, but I have now been working out every day (except 1) for 2 weeks.

I am lucky I havent seriously hurt myself. Next step is to get a bike and see what damage I can do to myself on that.

I am insane. Serially obsessed... and on the upside... sleeping much better.

*********************************************************
On work stuff, I have my BNI presentation on Friday - and then on June 9th I have a seminar thing I am doing with Kent and Bruce... THE BUSINESS X TEAM - should be great fun and a ton of great information. - Let me know if you want more info.

Meg

No comments: