Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Driven

I am in "training" for this duathalon in 2 weeks. I ran today. Ran farther than I have ever run before. Ran slow. But ran. It is a good day. I am driven to get this done--serially obsessed that I am.

Got a massage today. That is good too. That is probably why I ran so far... the massage therapist will like to hear that.

Still blogging about Henrietta for the Democrat and Chronicle weekly. Some good stuff this past week about Web privacy - and lack there of.

In the process of getting The Business X Team event up and running. That is a couple days before the race, so everything is coming together at once as always.

Glad to be going to NYC this weekend. Off to see a show and eat some good food.

Lots and lots going on, but I was reminded that I hadn't updated this blog in a while...mostly because of all this running and such I'm sleeping at night like normal people. So there you go...

No comments: