Saturday, February 11, 2006

Olympics and Relaxing

I feel like it has been forever since I actually had a chance to relax--but today I am enjoying a lazy day of sitting on the couch with my young son and watching a little Olympic Womens's Hockey, and doing a bit of blogging. It is very nice.

Now don't get me wrong... I really should be managing a couple adwords campaigns right now, or getting more promotional postcards out for Confessions of an Introvert. And once that is done - there are some Valentine's day cards that should be sent out to my loved ones. And once that is done there is the follow up emails to clients that should be send, the meghanwier.com website to be updated and the kitty litter box to be changed...but it will all wait.

The US team just won the hockey game... blow out... and my kid has moved on to a more exciting venue.

- I suppose that means I should get on with my day. Well, maybe after a little more blogging.

I love Saturdays.

- Meghan Wier
Check out Confessions of an Introvert on Amazon.com

No comments: