Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday

It has been a while since I felt like I really needed a weekend... but as I sit here this evening reflecting on the week--I am glad that tomorrow is Saturday, and I have no plans to go anywhere in particular. Sleeping-in sounds like a wonderful idea and I am looking forward to enjoying a sunny Charlotte afternoon with my feet in the kiddie pool.

Some exciting projects are coming down the proverbial funnel over the next few weeks and I am very excited about the prospects of working with some amazing new clients on their corporate blogs.

I have been working a fair amount this week on Charlotte-related SEO. The search engine optimization community in Charlotte is very good, and I am happy to have such competent competition in getting top placement for my clients--keeps things interesting! I am always happy to talk about SEO, and welcome your comments here or via email if you are clever enough to follow a couple links to get my contact info (putting it online just one more time makes things just WAY too easy and my spam filter is working over-time these days). In the last month, I have had the pleasure of talking to two different groups about how to better maximize their message through good SEO techniques. Good stuff. I love those smaller groups who are excited about using technology to take business to the next level (cliche terminology, I know, but I am only working on half my cylinders tonight--hence the need for the weekend).

Speaking of small groups -- or rather the dislike of large ones due to my introvertedness... (bad segway, sorry)... Sourcebooks has posted my book on their website. I will no doubt be soliciting reviews through the site as soon as the book is ready, so brace yourself for my burst of forced-extrovert-neediness but until then I request your links, your love and your wishes of luck. Oh and click on that link every now and then to see then updates.

On a personal note, we have my cousins in from Rochester, and my sister coming in for the 4th - so it will be a great holiday week filled with family, as it should be.


Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

No comments: