Saturday, January 13, 2007

yawn

I am sleepy - and sick tonight. Fighting off a sinus cold of some sort. Was "recognized" yesterday at Starbucks --- the guy said "a chai latte for our town blogger" as he handed me my drink. Funny. I haven't been the Henrietta town blogger for a couple months now. Just goes to show that when people set something in their minds, it stays. I was only recognized a couple times during the 6 months my picture was in the paper at least once a week. Funny. I need to get the new book ideas formulated. Mostly people have been talking about the introvert aspect of what I write about. Guess I need to work that idea a bit more. There are so many way I could take it and I need to get past the writer's block and dig in. Maybe a "careers for introverts" book.

No comments: