Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sisters

My sisters and I have always been - well, sisters. We have our good times and...not. But nothing to me is more of an indication of how we "get" eachother than how we work together when something needs to get done.

Last night my sisters and I were cleaning the kitchen after a party at my parents place. Piles of dishes, left-over food, cans, bottles, containers, garbage - it all was moved rapidly into to right place as if we cleaned up for 50 people every day. Hardly any words were spoken about getting the kitchen done, or what to do - we just moved in and around eachother like it was a dance.

I was a dance.

There are only a few people in your life that you will find that you can do this dance with. When you find them, keep them close. When they are your sisters, you are blessed.

I am blessed.

No comments: