Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lots of stuff

There is a lot of good stuff going on, and keeping me busy this week. I have gotten a booksigning scheduled for Borders on Oct 6th - so that is cool. I am going to Seattle this weekend (arg! I have to pack!) Things in BizLand are hopping - and we are about to start a big Extreme Web Makeover Contest campaign - AND my D and C Blog is finally getting some traffic, (although no doubt I will blow it with some boring entry that no one will like.)

And I was asked today to do another online interview on Networking... I love those.

And my insomnia is in full-force for the first time in weeks so I am gonna go and try to get something done!

- meg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kmcp said...

Very impressed by the responses to you D&C blog - boy did you hit on a sensitive topic! You're not going to get any sleep if you keep that up!

Anonymous said...

Oh to sleep, perchance to dream ...

If you cannot sleep at night, at least close your eyes, listen to a CD of ocean wave or new age sounds, and let your mind go into a gentle neutral. Working is counterproductive to sleep. Take care of yourself.

Soon to be retired guy