It has been a while since I had the time to ramble on. Fact is I have been very busy - and not having so much of a sleep problem lately either. At least if you can consider getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night, "sleeping well" - which in my case I do.
"Lindsay the incredible editor" is currently wearing the "Lindsay the incredible proofreader" hat. I apparently can not spell, punctuate or use grammar appropriately... but then that is why I have an editor.
Still hoping to get the book out by Christmas, but I have asked for an extention from the publisher - so it may be tight.
On the BizNetix side, we have plenty of new clients - ranging from a satellite phone business to the Rochester International Marine Tattoo.
Tomorrow I am the guest Lecturer at SUNY Brockport - so I best be going to I can figure out what I am going to talk about!
-meg
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment