Friday, May 09, 2008

Plug and Play

Oh my… there is a lot going on. I have gotten my new laptop (yeah!) - but there is no such thing as “plug and play” for my life. I have too many files, programs, favorites, email accounts and passwords – and as such, I still do not have all my email or all my files, or all my programs (and who knows what else) on this computer. But it is Friday, and even though it is bound to be a busy weekend with relatives in town, a graduation party and mother’s day… I should be able to squeeze in a few minutes to get my life slightly more on track. (Wishful thinking??)

I have been trying to work out more – and my body’s ever-increasing complaints are getting louder. But still it feels good to have pushed myself farther and done more, and I hope to add a long hike or bike ride to the mix this weekend as well. (Am I crazy?)

Summer here is Charlotte has definitely started, and I am enjoying a near 80 degree morning. I do so like the heat and sunshine. I think my optimism is directly related to how much sun I get, because I am pretty optimistic right now despite a long list of things that need to be done.

Things to report: I am now in charge of the Ballantyne BNI newsletter (how did that happen?) I am answering interview questions for another author writing on introversion, my thyroid medicine is now too high and I am no longer sleeping (again), I am going to Vegas in a month AND my house is trashed...

so same old same old....



Meghan Wier
Author Writer Web Consultant

No comments: