Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Introverted Vegetarian

I got a bad review on Amazon today. I am still trying to figure out how I feel about it. The fact of the matter is, the reviewer is right. She said the book is "missing some meat" and "missing something that ties it all together." I will agree with the "meat" part. The book is not an in-depth study of introversion. It is a real-life guide from a real life introvert. If you want meat - I recommend Dr. Marty Laney's book. It is similar to mine with the meat.

Of course mine is funnier.

It is "Bring Your Baby to Starbucks Day" here at the Ballantyne Starbucks in Charlotte. There are three people (men and women -- so I know it isn't just a "mommy" thing) with their table-top-tots happily sleeping through their parent's caffeine fix this morning. I feel like I need one too. Luckily for me it is also "wear your black velour track-suit pajamas day" here, and I at least did that. I am half-cool. They should offer us discounts.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I want to wear pj to work! I get jealous when the kids school has a pj's day. :-(