Friday, March 30, 2007

Megupdate/Megaupdate

It has for some reason been a tiring week. It is Friday night and I am sitting exhausted not looking forward to the fact that I have to get my son bathed and ready for bed. I just don't have the energy.

I have been working out at the gym this week - although I can't say I am getting in shape. I just am getting tired and achy. It will pay off though... I hope. That Duathlon is right around the corner, and I have to make a decision soon...

Good work done on the business front this week, although I have a ton of work booked for next week. I also want to get to BNI this coming week, Maybe Kelly will go with me! It seems that there are a lot of people in need of good website copyrighting--but then I knew that.

My friend Kelly arrives Monday, so I have to get the house in order this weekend. It is in need of some attention.

Well I best be getting to that bath. The kid hasn't quite mastered that on his own yet.

No comments: