Monday, February 26, 2007

update

Well, the new house is getting situated and the art is being hung up on the walls and the floors are beginning to be cleared of the random bits and pieces of my life. It is starting to feel like home.

Went to the DMV today to get a new liscense to find out I needed about 3 more forms of identification than I had. Which frankly was ok since the place was crowded and I am not a fan of small rooms of crabby strangers. I'll try again tomorrow.

I got another new client today. A glass block company that needs some Search Engine Optimization consultation, which I am happy to do. It is about a full day's worth of work, which should take me a full week to get done with all the life stuff in between. Which again is fine. There is plenty to do.

I am also working with an Events Company out of NYC and doing a little Corporate Blogging for them. I suspect you will hear more about that here soon.

-Realized that I got a paypal order through my website today. Actually the order came 7 days ago--which is embarassing since I just found out today. My site is still set up to auto-notify me at my old email account. Whoops. Something else to take care of. Truth is no one has actually ever bought my book through the meghanwier.com site... they all go to Amazon. Either way is fine as long as I sell books and help people... so I got that book in the mail today.

I turn 32 on Thursday. My eyes are telling me that that can no longer be considered youthful... I am having trouble seeing. I will have to get an eye exam when I get the doctor stuff situated. It seems like I could be getting a little age-related macular degeneration - as the computer is getting harder to read. Especially late at night. Seems as though I will have to save my pennies so that I can have the laser surgery to fix that. Since I had Lasik a few years back to correct near-sightedness, it would be a shame to go get glasses now...especially since I know I can get it fixed. Perhaps I will go see the folks at the Rochester Eye Center next time I am in Rochester...

Well I am off to sit in my Garden tub with a glass of wine and a Southern Living Magazine... Good news: I found a corkscrew today.

Meg

I miss my friends and family. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

No comments: