Thursday, April 20, 2006

uh oh... somewhere along the way I think I grew up...

Today I subscribed to the Wall Street Journal. Now admittedly I subscribed to the online edition, so I retain some of my youthful nonchalant approach towards "news" - however I am paying for access to online news, so that makes me a grown-up again...

So what made me make this life-altering, age-appropriate decision you ask? Well, the Wall Street Journal called me about my book and they are planning on writing a business question and answer article and actually refer to my book.

It is just a little article. But it is about my book. My book. And so I have subscribed to The Wall Street Journal - partly because I am looking for that article, and partly because it is just good business to subscribe to a paper when they write about you.... and partly I guess because I'm a grown up now, and maybe I should start paying closer attention to what is going on in the world.... ug. I grew up.

1 comment:

K said...

It was bound to happen Meghan, I hear it happens to the best of us.... Congratulations again, We are all so proud of you!

-Kate :)