Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Meghan Wier - Update

I wanted to give you all a quick update on all the great things happening... Confessions of an Introvert is now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Posters and Postcards have been printed and promotion is underway. I have set a timeline to to book signings in Feb, so things are good. I am probably going to Dallas in Feb too, so perhaps I will visit a BNI while I am there.

Other things include doing some pay-per-click and organic SEO tuning for some really great sites including www.themillionairesclub.info. I have a few good sized proposals out too, so it should be a busy few months.

On a personal note my wonderful sister Kate is coming to help me out a little bit and visit. That should be a lot of fun.

The www.MeghanWier.com site is doing well - and the PPC campiagn on that is getting a good conversion to the order page. I may track that to the confirmation page eventually, but for now I am pleased with the interest. I still do need to get the

No comments: