Saturday, January 07, 2006

2006 What will Meg do?

Ok - so I didn't mean to become the poster child for introverts - and yet here I am, donning my "introvert" t-shirt to networking events and answering questions on the difference beween "shy" and "introverted" to crowds of interested people... (maybe I'll have fans one day - boy would that freak me out).

But I am trying to embrace the attention - that is after all what the book is about - and I need to live the life I wrote about.

There is so much I need to do - posters, postcards - geez- how do I set up book signings - (etc. - boy Im in over my head :) )

But I am happy to have the book completed and I have an interview set up with a local TV station this coming week. Hopefully some crafty online marketing will help "Confessions of an Introvert" sell a few copies. - Also I am thinking of putting an adwords campaign together maybe tonight!

- meg

No comments: