Monday, December 26, 2005

Sick and Tired

I am a little worn down by the whole holiday thing today. I am sick. I have had this nasty little strep-like sore throat now since friday, and I have had enough.

It isn't that I didnt have a nice holiday--because I certainly did. It was great. I spent time with the family, My 2-year old son finally "got" the holiday, at least insomuch as he understood presents were for unwrapping and it is polite to "ooh" and "aw"when opening a gift. We had fun.

But back to me... I am sick. And being sick makes everything else miserable. I have a house full of nifty new things and I have hardly moved from the couch all day. I hate that. If I am going to spend all day on the couch it is because I have a lot to blog about, work to do on the laptop, or there are soap operas on... or all of the above. I am just not the "laying around the house for no reason" type.

But then, I must be feeling a little bit better because here I am, getting back on the horse (so to speak). I have not been a good little blogger lately, and it shows in my traffic and page rank on several of my blogs - not to mention the lengthy space between blog dates. A fair amount of time needs to be devoted to keeping these up to date, and I have been lacking on this. And with that I will add this entry to my new directive, to blog more regularly, 3 entries per week across my several blog responsibilities.

Some cool things about xmas - Nathan got a new toy box, and he seems to think is for playing in... but it is keeping him happy - happy baby = happy Meg.

Next cool thing is my new iRobot vacuum cleaner, which is one of those pieces of technology I wish I had gotten sooner. Who knew I would be so excited about a vacuum cleaner... but any mom of a crumb-making, cheerio-dropping kid would totally appreciate the turn-it-on-walk-away ease of this handly little appliance.

There are a ton of things that I need to get to - including my book marketing plan and laundry and SEO for my site and a ton of other clients - so I bet be going. But Happy Holidays to everyone out there. Sorry I was sick and miserable this weekend - but I do appreciate each and every one of you. Hopefully I will be back to my regular self tomorrow.

best,
meg

No comments: